BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

WHAT TO DO?

Well, I'm in a bit of a bind. After changing the ending of book 2, I decided to go with a different name. It was more fitting of both the book and the genre. I loved it. I don't want to change it now. But I just got the cover art from Ronnell with the original name, Finding Hope, and I love it. I REALLY love it. I would ask him to just change the name, but the artwork really doesn't go with the new name. It would look great with book 3, so I'm hoping he will go ahead and use it for that, and create something else for book 2. That would be a great solution. But I also feel really bad about asking him to do it. (of course he gets paid more, so bonus for him, but still) I guess I will wait and see what he says and pray for the best. Everything else with this book just fell into place, so hopefully this will work out too!


0 comments: