BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

I HAVE A MUSE. HER NAME IS CRAZY

It's funny how my muse works sometimes. She's a little bit crazy, probably riddled with personality disorders, including multiple ones. But I kind of like her. Because when she works, she works overtime.
This weekend has been idea after idea. There's the new ending for Phantom Rising, and then of course the new name, which just feels so much better. There are the two or three books I have lined up now because the ideas just hit me like a brick. But best of all, I have a PLOT. Yes, that's right, the third book has a plot.
As you may or may not know, I changed the name of that book, too. It just seemed like the right thing to do. Given what it was about, the name seemed to fit. Well, now that I have something to write about, I feel even more that it fits. The cover fits. Everything fits. I love it.
So plans have changed again. I will start work on book 3, now called Blood Lines, immediately after Phantom Rising is completed. While I still want to work on the other books that have been patiently waiting for me, this one wants to be completed first. Who am I to argue?

0 comments: