BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Well....

I knew it had been a while since I last posted here.  Life has been busy and I have to keep up my website and facebook page as well.  I just haven't found time to get over here and post any news.  I did not realize how long it had actually been.  My last post was nearly 3 years ago.  Sadly, I have not released another book since then.  So much has happened in my personal life in the last 3 years; divorce, surgeries, graduating daughter, etc.  You get the point.  But lately, I've been trying to get back into that writing mode.  I have 3 books started and it's a race to see which one gets done first.  You can head over to my site to check out the works in progress:  http://www.dawnjudd.net.
I'm still attending the Author's Pavilion and hope to add some new events to my schedule this year, provided my life gives me a minute to get away.  But no matter what, I promise to finish at least one of the three books I'm working on.  So check back soon to see what's new.

0 comments: