BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

BLOODLINES AND OTHER STUFF

No, I haven't started Bloodlines yet. But I've been brainstorming quite a bit the past few days. I think after the holidays are over I will sit down and start on this one. (After I have reformatted the paperback version of Phantom Rising)
I will be taking it slow, for two reasons. I don't want to do what I did with the last one and scrap the whole thing. Multiple times. So I want to think the whole thing through, have a good solid plan, and get it right the first time. Also, I plan on working on my short story for the Red Adept contest. I've done a lot of brainstorming on that one too, and I think I have what I need to turn it into a short story.
I'm excited about both projects and can't wait to get to work on them. Oh, wait. I forgot about the Eridhborn project. Gotta work on that too. And I have to work on the poetry book. If I ever figure out where I put all of my paperwork. (don't ask) I should probably stop coming up with new projects to work on.
I'm hoping to have some of this stuff done in time for the Ren Fair in the spring. It would be great to have some extra books to take with me.
In other news, I'm hoping to meet one of my fellow authors at the beginning of the year. I'm planning a trip to SD, and it just happens that J.C. Phelps, author of Color Me Grey, lives only a couple hours from where I'm going. So we are hoping to meet up. I'm excited. Not only is it fun to meet the other authors who've helped me out so much, but it is a real treat to meet someone from my home state. Yes, I'm proud of my little state, and I miss it every day. If you've never been there, you should go. You won't regret it.

0 comments: